The Tunnel Effect
Drivers and passengers can be affected by what is known as The Tunnel Effect. In this instance, vehicles in front of you create an exhaust fume tunnel, in which fumes are sucked into the passenger compartment in concentrated form. The concentration of exhaust fumes is significantly higher in the cabin than the levels of exhaust fumes outside. When you do not make use of a cabin air filter, the unfiltered pollutants are up to 6 times as high as the edge of the roadway. Headaches, allergic reactions and nausea can result from the lack of a quality cabin air filter.
NanoFlo (WHAT IS NANOFLO) cabin air filters focus on the well-being of you and your passengers. With high filtration efficiency, up to 99.7% of particles are removed from the air. Many particles can cause allergic reactions such as sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes. In addition, our filters help remove foul odors as well. Breathe better when you drive!
NanoFlo Cabin Air Filters will:
Help Negate The Tunnel Effect Protects Against Dust and Particles Avoid Tunnel Effect Consequences*
* Headaches, Nausea and Allergic Reactions
According to a 2007 study conducted by the Harvard Men’s Health Watch, the average American spends 101 minutes per day driving, or 36,865 minutes per year – in other words, the average American spends over 614 hours per year driving! Combined with the fact that the air inside of a vehicle may have up to six times the concentration of airborne particulates as the air outside of the vehicle, it is essential to have an effective cabin air filter installed on your vehicle.
Yet, given the number of cabin air filters available to consumers, how do they choose the right one? The answer is simple: a cabin air filter with not only the highest filtration efficiency of harmful particulates, but also the least restriction on the flow of air. Enter the NanoFloâ„¢ Cabin Air Filter: with laboratory-certified filtration efficiency of up to 99.7% and pressure drop of only 4%, the air inside the vehicle will be cleaner and with minimal pressure drop, result in better overall health and maximum vehicle performance!
Microns, Particles and Pollutants
When we speak of air pollutants, it becomes necessary to explain the basic differentiating factor in particle size – those particles larger than 2 micrometers (-1 micrometer = a thousandth millimeter) and smaller than 2 micrometers. The size plays a crucial role in where the particles will settle when inhaled. Think of it this way: A cubic meter of respiratory air may have between 10 and 80 billion particles, depending on such factors as local conditions and weather.
To better understand the size of a micrometer, take a look at the sizing chart above. The average width of a human hair is 100 microns. In terms of measurement they are different words for the same length – one millionth of a meter,
Here are a few reasons to choose the NanoFlo Cabin Air Filter:
- Protection: pollutants in the air can lead to allergic reactions, headaches, nausea, general discomfort, and even serious health concerns (such as respiratory, lung, and heart disease). With its up to 99.7% filtration efficiency, the NanoFloTM Cabin Air Filter provides superior protection against a wide range of airborne particulates, including pollen, pollutants, allergens, dust, and bacteria particulates, to name a few.
- Cleanliness: The NanoFlo™ Cabin Air Filter helps keep the interior of the vehicle free of dust and other particulates, which in turn maintains visibility and improves overall well-being for drivers and passengers alike.
- Quality and Effectiveness: internationally-recognized manufacturing processes using only the highest grade materials for reliability and durability, the NanoFlo™ Cabin Air Filter is designed to perform and seamlessly replace original equipment.
Did You Know?
Did you know that the concentration of particulates in the air, including bacteria, dust, pollen, exhaust fumes, and smog, may be six times worse inside a vehicle compared to the air outside the vehicle? Did you know that airborne particles can enter the human body through our noses and mouths during normal breathing, reach the lungs, and even penetrate into the gas exchange regions of the lungs? Did you know that there is a simple solution to these hazards?
According to a study conducted by the Dohring Company:
- 95% of respondents are concerned about the quality of air entering their vehicles’ cabin
- 91% of respondents said they want cabin air filters to be standard equipment on mass-produced vehicles
- 83% of respondents stated they want their next vehicle to come with a cabin air filter
- 85% of respondents said they are concerned about the harmful effects of exhaust gases and vapors and nearly 50% of respondents said they are concerned about pollen, allergens, germs, dust particles, odors, and smog
- 67% percent of respondents said they or someone they live with suffer from allergies and/or respiratory problems
- Auto and Car Emissions
- Pollen, Mold, and Spores
- Various Bacteria and Viruses
- Grain Dust, Saw Dust, Cement Dust
- Coal Dust, Iron Dust, Lead Dust
- Insecticide Dust, Carbon Black Dust, and Atmospheric Dust
- Metallurgical Dust and Fumes
- Dust Mites
- Tobacco Smoke
- Asbestos and Paint Pigments
- Clay and Lead
As a distributor of Nanoflo, JP-Genuine warrants that the NanoFlo Cabin Air Filter (“Product”) shall be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for one year or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first), so long as Product is installed, and remains installed, on a single vehicle. Any Product found to be defective may be replaced directly through JP-Genuine, on condition that Product is registered JP-Genuine and is accompanied by an original product receipt.
This warranty applies only to Products which have been correctly installed. Incidental and/or consequential damages are expressly disclaimed and excluded and are not covered by this warranty. Defects due to incorrect or improper installation, and/or damages resulting from collision, negligence, misuse, mishandling, alteration, and/or incorrect application are also expressly disclaimed and excluded and are not covered by this warranty.